Zealtech Workbench Based Electronics Learning Lab
- Innovative new methodology - taking advantages of both simulation and hands-on practice.
- It is a very cost effective way to learn - Students can try new circuits and develop design capabilities without spoiling the components.
- Knowledge of electronics has become and will be an essential requirement even for students pursuing non-electronics courses. This lab can help even non electronics students to learn electronics in a systematic way.
- With this infrastructure, the students can do the projects themselves, within the campus. Good projects can help students, aspiring for higher studies abroad, in getting aid.
- Assists homogenization: Addressees the disparity in the student input quality and helps the faculty in reaching the student better.
- Authentic and consistent knowledge transfer. Less dependency on the faculty and driven more by the system and continuously upgraded courseware.
- Single point contact for all support and maintenance.
- Provides a strong foundation for the students enabling better understanding of advanced subjects
- Improves the utilization of new technology equipments, as the students are thorough and confident of using these equipments.
- Provides alternate evaluation method to assess the student’s understanding.
- The infrastructure is scalable and future proof. This infrastructure can be upgraded to become a center of excellence in electronics in future.
- It is easy to manage and administer Reduces the overall cost of labs and cost of maintenance substantially.
- This can be a 24 x 7 facility and will go a long way in establishing leadership in higher education in electronics.
- Comprehensive coverage. The students will get confidence to face interviews and take up challenging assignments in electronics industry. Today, the top electronics companies visit only premier institutions such as IITs.
- Zealtech, with more than 10 years experience in delivering products and services to education market can assure this.